Roll-Ring® chain tensioners keep chains aligned and extend chain life while reducing downtime. Watch how the chain tensioner is installed in under 10 seconds with NO additional tools needed:
A Few Key Features of Roll-Ring Chain® Tensioners:
- Made from a specially formulated polymer
- Can be fitted into vertical, diagonal or horizontal chain drives
- Less expensive than the push block types
- No brackets to mount
- Dampens chain whip, reducing the wear and noise of the drive
- Several diameters in each size – accommodates various sprocket diameters/centers
Have duplex or triple stand chain? Simply use them side by side! Helpful Hint: After installation, the tensioner should be elliptical in shape.
Click here for technical data and more information.
PTI is pleased to be the US suppler for Roll-Ring® chain tensioners. For more information on Roll-Ring®, please visit www.ptintl.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free 800.763.4434. Ready to buy? Click here to find a distributor in your area.