Here are 7 Key Factors to consider to help ensure you’re choosing the right industrial power transmission parts provider:
- Product Inventory & Availability – Do they have the products you need WHEN you need them? What happens if you have an after-hours emergency?
- Product Expertise – How experienced is their team? Can they answer your questions quickly, correctly, and thoroughly?
- Engineering Know-How – Do they have seasoned engineers on staff available to help with your application needs?
- Commitment to Technology – Do they have the latest equipment to help ensure you’re getting quality parts every time?
- Customization Capabilities/Willingness to Work on Special Projects – Do they only offer “off the shelf” products, or can you trust them to be willing and able to develop a new or modified product for your specific applications?
- Flexibility – How accommodating are they? Do they have a reasonable minimum order? What’s their shipping cut-off time?
- Customer Service – Do they understand your needs and ask the right questions? And do they strive to re-earn your business with every order – without taking your business for granted?
So…How does PTI Measure Up to the 7 Key Factors?
- Product Inventory & Availability – PTI offers 25,000+ SKUs – most of which are available from stock at our 72,000 sq ft headquarters and warehouse. As an example of our stocking commitment, we offer over 700 housing types for mounted ball bearings through 140mm (Metric) and 4″ (American Standard). And our customer service team is on-call 24/7 for emergency service.
- Product Expertise – Our customer service team has an average tenure of over 12 years in the industry.
- Engineering Know-How – We have six (6) engineers on staff available for custom projects and application assistance.
- Commitment to Technology – With a a 3D printer for rapid prototyping, a laser etcher for private-label branding, a noise and vibration tester to detect and measure vibration levels, and multiple gauges and equipment to quality check parts, it’d be fair to say we embrace technology.
- Customization Capabilities/Willingness to Work on Special Projects – Our engineers regularly take on special projects when our customers need unique solutions. Want proof? Click here to view our case studies.
- Flexibility – Our minimum order is just $30, and our shipping cut off time is 3:00 p.m. EDT for same day shipping / 7:00 p.m. for customer pick-ups.
- Customer Service – PTI is proud to be ISO 9001 Certified. We continue to receive high marks for customer service from new and long-time customers. PTI revolves around our customers with individual attention, because to us – Every. Order. Matters.
We are proud to be our customers’ trusted partner for high quality mounted bearings and industrial power transmission products. If you’re new to PTI, we invite you to put the PTI difference to work for you today. View our products, find your local PTI sales rep, or contact us with your specific product needs.
* * *
About PTI: Upon opening in 1994, P.T. International Corp. (PTI) has specialized in serving the growing niche market of Metric products. As demand has increased over the years, so has our product offering. Today, our customers enjoy a huge offering of both Metric and Inch-based products for the Industrial Power Transmission Industry.